About Guidry’s Catfish
Cajun Family owned and operated since 1976, and Located just two miles off of I-10 in the heart of south Louisiana, Guidry’s Catfish, Inc. is the largest catfish processing facility in the state and one of the largest producers of U.S. farm raised catfish in the United States. Guidry’s caters to both the foodservice industry as well as the retail customer, offering over 70 different catfish items, as well as their own delicious blend of fish fry and hushpuppies.
Benefits of Guidry’s Catfish
- State of the art trucks to transport live fish operating weekly, Monday – Friday
- Climate controlled facilities to control quality
- 30 minute process from start to finish
- Quality inspection throughout entire process
- Microbiologist available to ensure growing conditions
- Averaging over 35,000 acres of mixed pond vicinities
- Average daily production of 100,000 to 170,000 live catfish
Our Most Recently Added Recipes
Double “J” Cajun Fried Catfish Strips is a Guidry family favorite! Its the recipe we use at home and at our Family gatherings. We hope you enjoy !
Grilled Catfish with Black Bean Salsa is low in fat and loaded with flavor. Try this delicious twist on traditional grilled fish tonight!
Shop Online now Available
You can now buy Guidry’s U.S. farm-raised catfish online and have your order shipped directly to your home! In response to a large number of emails and calls from out of town customers requesting us to ship single boxes of our catfish, Guidry’s partnered with Creolefood.com to have products shipped direct. We are offering a number of our retail items, including our 2 lb. bag of breaded catfish strips and our 4 lb. box of IQF 3-7oz.catfish fillets. You can click here to view all of the Guidry’s brand catfish items that are available.